skip to main | skip to sidebar

Logan's Life

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My 14th Week

Posted by PicasaHello everyone, it's me Logan. During the past two weeks I have been very busy learning about my environment. I like to put things in my mouth to see what it tastes like. My favorite things so far are my fingers, my mom's hands and arms, my dad's neck, and oh yeah the bottle. While Mommy and Daddy are away during the day, I entertain Grandma with my cooing and cawing. Sometimes I'm so excited for the day that I don't let her get a break. I can sit up on a high chair now. Here is a picture of me after a feeding. I'm very happy. Can't you tell?
Posted by Phitsamay at 9:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2024 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2009 (5)
    • ▼  November (1)
      • My 14th Week
    • ►  October (4)

About Me

Phitsamay
View my complete profile