Friday, October 16, 2009

First Three Months


I've finally gotten around to creating a blog for you all about Logan. I will try to post pictures as we go along. The one to the left is during his first month after a feeding. Please be patient as I learn this new procrastination tool. Highlights for you to know as of today:

10-13-09 Logan had his 2-month check-up. He weighs 14 lbs. 8 oz - yes you read correctly. He double his weight within two months and is within the 90% percentile. He is within the 50% percentile in length at 23.5 inches. His head circumference is 41.5 inches. Unfortunately he also had his immunization vaccines. Poor guy cried when they injected 3 shots, two on the left leg and one on the right. His thighs are cute and chubby. Will try to get pictures of those for you to see.

Also this week he has been sucking on his fingers now which is quite new. He loves tummy time and is able to hold his head up for at least 3 minutes without bopping back down.

More to come later . . .

4 comments:

  1. what a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for tummy time --- and procrastination tools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming in to town the first week in November and can't wait to meet Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy folks, Logan found his toes this morning. How fun. He hasn't put it in his mouth yet but it happened during morning yoga; so it will be just a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete